Beer and a Shower

I recently went on a trip with a few mates which I told you all about in a post a little while ago. We stayed at a camp site for five days. The place had shower blocks to use. If you are a fan of this website you will know that I am not unfamiliar with getting my cock out in a shower room. In a previous post I talked about how this shower room and the open plan cabin that we stayed in stopped me from having the privacy to masturbate however it was not all bad news.

The shower room was a square room which had 10 shower heads; 4 on two of the walls, and two on the wall opposite the entrance. The first day set the stage for the rest of the trip when a group of us on the trip headed down to the showers. Some of the guys had never done a nude shower room so for the first shower it was me and two others that stripped down with the others keeping briefs on. However by the end of the week everyone was in the nude.

Myself and Jazzer have talked in the past about how much your cock can vary on the flop. Often I could say that I have an above average soft cock but sometimes it can get very small. We have debated which is better to have (I argue on the small size because it is out of the way and does not annoy you when you are walking) but on this trip my penis was ridiculous. It was easily about 4.5-5 inches long, arching and hanging down well below my balls. The great thing about the shower room is you are just showering with a group of guys who are often mates so you don't have to worry about your cock however i must say that it was pretty fucking awesome being able to swing that bad boy around and having ample size over everyone else in the place. The ocean was freezing however so don't get the idea I had this all the time. After each afternoon of surfing i was sporting a joke of a penis that was at most 1.5 to 2 inches however this was a problem everyone had.

The highlight of the shower rooming had to be the second to last night. We had just got back from a stint at the local bar and everyone ended up in the showers. Everyone brought a couple of bottles of beer in. We easily spent an hour and a half talking, drinking and at one point towards the end when the beer was running out and everyone was rather drunk there was discussion of my penis not only because of its size at the time but also the fact that I am circumcised (not that regular from where we are from). We moved on to talking about fucking birds and rating some of the girls we know from time to time and I had to fight off a hardon in these moments, I managed to keep the beast down but only just keeping my perfect record of never getting an erection in a shower room. The whole trip was awesome however. The beaches, the bars and the winerys where fantastic and the shower room discussions just made the whole thing even funnier.