Size on the flop

In a previous post I wrote about how I thought having a smaller soft cock was actually often better then having a swinging hammer in the downstairs department. I went out surfing this morning and my theory was further reinforced. I put on my wetsuit and due to my ample penis size on the soft I had the clear outline of a cock running down my leg. This is the same sort of thing that can happen if I wear tightish jeans.

Most of the time I am not so big on the flop so it is not always a problem however as stupid as it may seem having a big cock can get in the way. Most of the time we are not fucking so when we are doing everything else it is just an unwanted hassle. I thought that I should make a case for each and so here it is!MM

Having a Large Soft Cock

I would say that a large soft cock is 5 inches or bigger. I do often get this long when the weather is not too cold and it can be awesome to have. I talked about the pride I got in a previous post when I walked into a shower room with a huge flaccid dick. This is the problem however, the only benefits come when you are nude. The only time I am nude and soft is when I am with mates! when I am with girls I tend to get hard so its not really a positive then. Although I have had smiles of approval in the past pulling down my pants for girls to see a long soft cock but I also must say I have been nude with girls while being small on the flop and it never was a problem.

Having a Small Soft Cock

The great thing about having a small soft cock is the fact that it never gets in the way. There is no restriction in movement and you can barely even notice it. There are obvious set backs that come along with it. If you have ever been caught out with a small soft-on you will know how much it can suck, the voice in your head telling how everyone thinks that you have a small penis. I think this however is the best thing to have. I am not talking about a pinny when i say small i mean to say somewhere around average. It is worth all the comfort of the majority of the time when compared with the small amount of time spent nude. I guess for the time being I will have to put up with having a large flop until the beast quells.