Manscaping: Shaved


Well I posted an article last week on manscaping because I had not trimming and shaved for a while due to an international trip. I thought this week I would write about the complete opposite of the spectrum. The complete shave is very obvious but if you are still not sure there is a picture above like last week.

This style is about getting rid of all of the hair on your cock and balls. This is jazzers style ( as far as I can tell) I told him to do it once and ever since he has shaved it all off down there. The great thing about this is it make your cock look a lot bigger. Not that jazzer needs it. (Refer to my previous comments on jazzers cock)

It is also great for keeping it all clean down there and makes it a lot simpler when you come to rubbing it all down (washing not flapping). The negatives are still there but,
  • hard to maintain the freshly shaved look
  • can be a bit dangerous when trimming and shaving
  • not the best look when you are walking in to a shower room with a group of guys

Good luck and give shaving a go! If your keen about shaving your penis and balls invest in a body groomed it will make it quicker, safer and look a lot better!