Playing the Odds


I was at my local pub today and i saw what i can only describe as a text book example of all the guys going for the hottest girl in the bar and ignoring every other girl in the establishment. Now do not get me wrong there is nothing wrong with trying to fuck the most attractive bird in the room. I have devoted my life to it. The problem is that it seems that these guys only target this one girl and they do not see all the other potential in the bar.

Read what I write carefully! If you are looking for a good, quick and easy fuck do not go for the hottest girl in the bar! it is as simple as that. She knows that she can get cock like that so it makes it much harder to woo her and even then you have to do everything to please her.

Instead aim for the next rung down so to speak in attractiveness. The girls that are not getting hit on by the crowd of eight guys doing all sorts of weird and strange things in order to impress. You get sex without the hassle and it will make you night so much more enjoyable. And as always goodnight and good luck!