Run like the Without Clothed


So it might be obvious to many of you that Jazzer completely out wrote me in his last post. Well I want to make up for my previous sloppy writings and scribes. From this day forth I will be a new blogger! A better blogger! That is my promise to you. Our fantastic and loyal reader.

Now that, that is out of the way. Nude Running? It may see like a rather bizarre thing. Maybe you are thinking can't you come up with anything better to write about? Well the truth is I can't but give this topic a chance and you may come to appreciate it like me.

My first time doing a nude run was in year 11 in high school during an outdoor education camp. And since then I have enjoyed the activity a lot. I did it again more recently again with Jazzer. To cut a long story short we had a slab of beers on a golf course once and we ended up doing a nudie run on the driving range.

If you have never been out in the open nude before it is something that you can not put off any more. So stop reading this and go out to your location of choice and just be nude. Myself and Jazzer have an extremely open philosophy when it come to nudity (some may say too open). Hence the whole golf course running race incident. As cliché (that's right I used the e with the dash on top) as it may seem nude running is very freeing.

One tip I will leave with you readers is do it at night. There is something about night nudity that is so much more spiritual (as much as i hate that term). Not to mention that it just makes sense if you dont want to get arrested by the police.