bold for blow


For those of you whom may not be aware, Kyle and myself have spent many countless nights recording what must be a collection of the most informative, intellectually beneficial, enlightening one hour pieces of pod-casting gold in the history of the earth itself. I know you may be sceptical; thinking it simply impossible for two men to be blessed with not only super-powers, giant genitalia, unrivalled intelligence and good looks to also be gifted with the 'Power of the Pod' but I assure you, I speak the truth.

Anyway, enough of my shameless plugging for a podcast that isn't even on the internet yet (or ever) in a blog that isn't read by anyone other than its' two alcoholic authors. The point I was eventually coming around to was the fact that we at one point had a rather length (and drunken) discussion regarding innocent ways to try and get a woman into bed. Specifically things that could be said in conversation that have a potential double meaning. The idea being that if the 'talking-cock-sock' was to react badly then you could simply pass it off as having being intended in a different manner. After a carton of beer, two laps naked of a golf course and hours of skipping whilst discussing the possible hiding places of the still-alive Elvis, the suggestion of 'Fuck me...?' came about. I'm sure anyone reading this has the 3-required IQ points to figure out that 'Fuck me' could either be a request or a simple mildly inappropriate exclamation.

Sadly, the idea was left there with neither of us getting around to testing it; until only a few weeks ago. I was in my local as I'd just gotten off work and I was talking to this pretty young thing up at the bar. I'd had a few but sadly her panties seemed to be dropping slower than a feather in an up-draft. So I went for it and dropped the 'F-M Bomb'. Twenty minutes later I received a particularly wonderful blow-job back at her place after which, seeming as my business was obviously concluded, I promptly gathered my things and hustled my way out the door as she went to 'freshen up'.

The days following this event I got curious; was this a one hit wonder or does this kind of bold assertion of testosterone work on most girls? I'd even settle for 1-in-5. It'd save me a lot of time flirting and all that other nonsense. So I went about asking a few female friends of mine, as well as a few random people on the street and even some girls whom I'd ditched the morning after their moment in the sun. What I eventually came out with was simply; bold works.

So, by this point you might be wondering what in the name of scotch my study of pick-up lines is doing on SB. Well it's simple; I view this as the first step in confirming the idea that anyone with some balls (both figurative and literal) has the ability to get themselves laid if they goes that extra mile (towards doing less work). Admittedly my only real evidence is nothing more than a few girls giving their opinions. Therefore, a test is required and after a lengthy debate with Kyle it was decided; upon the next full moon I shall perform 'The Naked Man'.

With a bit of luck this could end with me being in a very happy place, but odds are it'll simply get me maced and kicked out into the street without any clothes.

Until next time,
Wish me luck,
Happy Blogging.