Cumming Experiment: The Outline

That small moment while cumming has being written about for generations in every culture across the world. It is amazing but so short, Why cant it be longer or at least experience it multiple times in one session.

I love to fap like any man. However I have come to the realisation that I am doing it more and more for the quick cum and then that is it over and I believe this is a bad habit to get into. I believe I last pretty long in bed (at least longer than the average guy), but there is still room for improvement. This is why I am starting on a quest. From now on I will masturbate for conditioning not for a quick release to get it out of the way.

My goal is to get to the point when I can orgasm multiple times; and still want to go again physiological and at the same time stay hard. This will be an on going experiment to see if this sort of thing is possible. I have read many forum posts and blogs about this and a lot of people say that they can however I have to stay skeptical of the things that are written on the Internet.

I'll keep you posted on my progress and I'll get Jazzer in on it too and he can post how he is doing with it. I am guessing it will take a while to get it to that tantric level if i can at all. Maybe it is a matter of mind over cock or maybe it just cant be done I don't know I guess ill find out. What ever the case I will go for broke in my first attempt and ill post the results later.